Talking About Real Estate Finances

Real estate can be unpredictable. Learn tips and tricks you can use to keep your finances in check throughout the buying or selling process.

5 Plants That Repel Mosquitoes and Enhance Your Landscape Design

14 April 2016
 Categories: , Articles

Reducing pests around your home is important for your family's well-being, but deterring annoying mosquitoes is imperative if you want to relax outdoors on your deck or patio. While surprising to hear, many flowers and shrubs will deter mosquitoes from your yard. This not only reduces the stress of swatting away these pesky biters while barbecuing and enjoying the outdoors, but it also decreases your risk of bites and possible infections or disease. Read More …

Consider Your Next Move When Picking Out Furniture

11 April 2016
 Categories: , Articles

Back in 2011, 12 percent of the people in the US moved. That's a lot of people on the move on a yearly basis. When shopping for furniture, you probably consider things like price, quality, and appearance, but do you think at all about how hard it will be to move? Here are some things to look for to ensure your new furniture will survive your next move. How Heavy Is It? Read More …

Understanding The Three Phases When A New Home Can Be Sold

11 March 2016
 Categories: Real Estate, Articles

Many homeowners like the idea of owning a home that has not been lived in by anyone else and can be customized to fit their needs. When you are looking to purchase a newly built home as opposed to a renovated or previously owned home, you may find homes for sale in various states of completion. Around 25% of new homes are completed when they are sold and the remaining 75% are either not yet started or are under construction. Read More …

Understanding Some Routine Questions And Answers Concerning Triple Net Leases

16 October 2015
 Categories: Real Estate, Blog

Choosing a location for your new business can be a challenging and stressful task to go through. There are many options of leases that you can choose, and you may find the process of making a choice difficult. In particular, you may have seen references to triple net leases, but if you are not familiar with this leasing option, you will likely benefit from having the following questions addressed. How Does A Triple Net Lease Work? Read More …

Preventing Burglaries: How To Secure Sliding Doors

19 March 2015
 Categories: , Articles

Burglaries happen far more often than what most people perceive. According to data released by the FBI, a burglary occurs somewhere in the U.S. every 15.4 seconds. Homes with sliding doors are particularly vulnerable since sliding doors are notorious for being extremely easy to force open. The average dollar cost per burglary in the U.S. is approximately $2,185. This amount far exceeds the cost of making sure that all of the sliding doors of your home that offer access to the outdoors are secure. Read More …

About Me
Talking About Real Estate Finances

Welcome to my website about real estate finances. My name is Reina. I would like to talk to you all about the financial aspect of buying, selling and renting real estate. I will share tips and tricks you can use to keep your finances in check, even when the market feels unstable or you have to dip into your savings for yet another repair. I will also discuss the pros and cons of hiring a property management company to assist you in the renting process. I hope you will follow along and learn all you can about managing your real estate finances. Thanks for visiting.